Checkers opened its first standalone Little Me store in Gauteng. This follows the successful opening of standalone Little Me stores at the Drakenstein Sentrum and Table Bay Mall in the Western Cape, as well as at the revamped Boardwalk Mall in the Eastern Cape.
Situated next to the newly revamped Checkers Hyper Roodepoort, at the 14th Avenue District Shopping Centre, Little Me offers customers affordable, quality baby basics from exclusive brands including:
- Cherry Melon maternity wear;
- Doona car seats and strollers;
- Noola prams, carry cots, booster seats, and many other products (exclusive to Little Me);
- Ree Collective diaper bags, backpacks, bedding, bibs, dummy clips, changing mats and more;
- Stokke prams, furniture, car seats and accessories (only available at Little Me Drakenstein, Table Bay, Boardwalk and Roodepoort);
- Umatie baby and toddler food.
To make baby-shower gifting effortless, customers can now create an online wishlist of products they love for their baby’s growing needs. This three-step process includes browsing products, adding the products to the wishlist by clicking on the heart icon and then sharing the list with friends and family either via email or WhatsApp.
In addition to the standalone Little Me stores, there are also dedicated Little Me’s located inside various Checkers Hyper supermarkets nationwide.