Cape Town parents have a new destination to shop for the best international and local baby brands: Checkers has opened a standalone Little Me store at the Table Bay Mall in Sunningdale. This follows the success of the first standalone Little Me store in Drakenstein, Paarl, opened in late 2021.
Little Me offers an extensive range of baby and toddler products from the best local and international brands, including Stokke – at supermarket prices, and with specialist in-store employees on standby to assist customers.
Some of the brands available at Little Me include:
- Cherry Melon maternity wear;
- Doona car seats and strollers;
- Noola prams, carry cots, booster seats, and many other products (exclusive to Little Me);
- Ree Collective diaper bags, backpacks, bedding, bibs, dummy clips, changing mats and more;
- Stokke prams, furniture, car seats and accessories (only available at Little Me Drakenstein and Table Bay);
- uMatie baby and toddler food.
To make baby-shower gifting effortless, customers can now create an online wishlist of products they love for their baby’s growing needs. They can browse and choose at checkers.co.za, then share the list with friends and family by email or WhatsApp.
In addition to the two standalone stores, there are also 11 dedicated Little Me’s located in Checkers Hyper supermarkets across the country.