At Shoprite, the communities we serve are always at the core of our business, that’s why we have made it our responsibility to Act For Change by continuously taking hands with organisations to help communities grow, develop and realise their full potential. Shoprite not only offers its lowest prices to South Africans every day, but we also join forces with local partners to respond to their needs quickly and effectively.
In an effort to provide a helping hand to even more community projects, we have launched this Shoprite Group Act For Change Card, available only to registered non-profit organisations. With this card, registered charities are entitled to 5% off purchases from our stores including Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper, Usave, House & Home, Medirite and OK Furniture.
Lowering your non-profit organisation's expenses:
- 5% off purchases
- No admin fees
- No annual fees
- No renewal fees
- ID of authorised person who completes the application form (green ID book/ID card)
- Proof of NPO address (utility bill no older than three months in the name of the NPO)
- Proof of NPO bank account (bank statement/cancelled cheque/bank letter in the name of the NPO
- Copy of NPO registration certificate
- Proof of Bank Code for purchase limit applied for (not required if limit is zero)
Apply online (recommended)
Complete the form below to submit your application for a Shoprite Group Act For Change Card.