Feb 4, 2019
Valentine’s Day is all about spoiling your loved one(s), but let’s be honest, between the stress of finding the perfect gift and remembering to make a restaurant reservation, it seldom goes according to plan.
So this year, why not stress less and let Checkers play cupid? You’re guaranteed an unforgettable Valentine’s Day for all the right reasons.
- Home-cooked FTW - Surprising the apple of your eye with a home-cooked dinner is a sure winner, but ain’t nobody got time for that. Enter the Checkers’ Ready to Chef meal kits: the perfect solution. Priced from just R139.90, each kit contains fresh local ingredients and is perfectly portioned for two people.
- Tiny bubbles - With authentic French Champagne retailing from just R350 and a legendary selection of Italian Prosecco available from Checkers, our tiny bubbles will certainly make you happy.
- Outside is free - Outside is free, so grab a comfy blanket and fill a basket to the brim with yummy snacks. Think award-winning cheeses, Mediterranean-style fresh dips, premium pàtés, fragrant pestos and tantalising terrines, biscuits, biltong, fresh fruit and anything else your heart desires.
- Dessert for dinner - Skip straight to the good stuff and indulge in some Frey’s, Switzerland’s number 1 chocolate available exclusively at Checkers.
- Just click & collect - Skip the queues and pre-order a Valentine’s Day gift online between 1 and 9 February 2019. Then simply collect it from your nearest Checkers LiquorShop on 13 or 14 February. With a bouquet of red roses, a Frey chocolate slab and a bottle of Graham Beck Brut Rosé for just R300, you really can’t afford to miss out.
For plenty more reasons to love this Valentine’s Day, visit www.checkers.co.za.
PS - It's better to give than to receive, but did you know it’s actually also good for mental health and wellbeing? #winning