Parents can now shop the best local and international baby brands at the new standalone Checkers Little Me De Grendel, which opened at the Burgundy Square Shopping Centre in Milnerton, Cape Town this week.
It is the retailer’s eighth standalone Little Me store with an extensive range of baby and toddler products all under one roof. From essentials such as nappies to big-ticket items like car seats and strollers, Little Me has it all, including expert sales assistants to help customers make the best choices for their little ones.
Some of the brands available at Checkers Little Me include:
- The MiYu range of affordable maternity wear, designed and manufactured by small supplier Cherry Melon;
- Stokke bay furniture;
- Noola baby travel systems;
- Ree Collective’s locally-designed diaper bags; bedding; bibs; dummy clips; changing mats and more;
- Doona car seats and strollers;
- Umatie baby and toddler food.
Baby registry made easy
To make baby-shower gifting a little easier, customers can now create a baby registry on checkers.co.za/littleme to make a wish list of products for their baby’s growing needs. In just three steps, parents-to-be can register, add products to their wish list, and share it with family and friends.
In addition to the standalone Checkers Little Me stores, there are also dedicated Little Me’s located inside various Checkers Hyper supermarkets nationwide.