It is the retailer's ninth standalone Little Me store, and the very first one with a ‘shop in shop’ concept from Norwegian baby furniture maker Stokke and South African baby travel systems brand Noola.
Offering parents an extensive range of baby and toddler products all under one roof, from essentials such as nappies and food to big ticket items like car seats and strollers, Little Me has it all, including specialist in-store employees to help customers make the best choices for their little ones.
Parents can also benefit from the in-store Party Shop offering a wide range of party supplies, including helium balloons and decorations to suit all their celebration needs.
Some of the brands available at Checkers Little Me include:
- The new exclusive French-designed Bebeconfort range of co-sleepers, bouncers, car seats and strollers
- Cherry Melon range of affordable maternity wear,
- Stokke baby furniture;
- Noola baby travel systems;
- Ree Collective’s locally-designed diaper bags; bedding; bibs; dummy clips; changing mats and more;
- Doona car seats and strollers;
- Umatie baby and toddler food
Gift registry made easy
To make baby-shower gifting effortless, customers can now create a baby registry on Checkers.co.za/littleme to make a wish list of products for their baby’s growing needs. In just three steps, parents-to-be can register, add products to their wish list, and share it with family and friends.
In addition to the standalone Checkers Little Me stores, there are also dedicated Little Me’s located inside various Checkers Hyper supermarkets nationwide.