Mar 16, 2017
Michelin-starred chef Gordon Ramsay and his daughter Matilda developed a new range of delicious and healthy kids’ convenience meals exclusively for Checkers.
Approved by more than 200 fussy youngsters and busy moms, the Oh My Goodness! range not only tastes great, it also comes with a no-junk promise. All meals are free from MSG, added sugar and salt, and contain no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Bursting with flavour, the meals consist of locally sourced vegetables and certified free range beef and chicken.
The supermarket chain is so confident in the end product that the new range even comes with a Taste Guarantee: if children do not like the taste, Checkers will gladly refund the purchase.
There are currently five meals in the Oh My Goodness! range, each retailing for R29.99 and available only from Checkers:
- Beefy Cottage Pie - free range beef mince topped with buttery sweet potato mash
- Chicken, Bacon & Corn Pie - free range chicken breast pieces with bacon & sweetcorn in a cheese sauce topped with sweet potato mash
- Cheesy Macaroni - creamy, cheesy cauliflower sauce with macaroni, topped with cheddar
- Cheesy Chicken, Rice & Veg - free range chicken breast pieces in a cheesy sauce with broccoli, corn & nutty brown rice.
- Spaghetti Bolognaise - free range beefy bolognaise sauce with whole-wheat spaghetti, topped with cheddar