What Sets Us Apart
Our Purpose & Values
Shoprite at a Glance
Our Community Initiatives
Our Buying Cards
Shareholders and Investors information
Latest Financial Results
All Reports and Documents
Shoprite Investments Ltd
Become a Shareholder
What Sets us Apart
Social sustainability #ActForChange
Receive Our News
Become a Supplier
Shoprite Group Supplier Awards
Global Trade Solution
Supply Chain Management
Store GPS Coordinates - Points Of Interest
Follow these instructions in order to download the TomTom compatible .csv and upload it to your TomTom device:
1. Download the .csv file by clicking here and save it to your desktop.
2. Navigate to the .csv to .ov2 conversion page by clicking here.
3. On the page browse to your desktop, select the downloaded .csv file. and click the "Start Conversion" button.
4. Open your device specific POI upload application (TomTom MyDrive or TomTom Home) upload the downloaded .ov2 to device.
Follow these instructions in order to download the Garmin compatible .csv and upload it to your Garmin device:
1. Download the .csv file by clicking here and save it to a folder on your machine.
2. Please Note: This folder needs to be dedicated to your Garmin POIs and no other files may be present within it. TomTom
3. Run Garmin POI Loader and follow the wizard in order to upload .csv to your device
4. Required Installation: Ensure Garmin POI Loader is installed. If not it can be download from here.