What Sets Us Apart
Our Purpose & Values
Our Community Initiatives
Shareholders and Investors information
Latest Financial Results
All Reports and Documents
Shoprite Investments Ltd
Shoprite at a Glance
Become a Shareholder
What Sets us Apart
Social sustainability #ActForChange
Receive Our News
Become a Supplier
Shoprite Group Supplier Awards
Global Trade Solution
Supply Chain Management
We put our customer at the centre of all our thinking and development: our decisions aim to save our customers time and money, and increase convenience for them. We prioritise affordability across the business.
Our customers’ shopping experience is what our business is all about and we aspire to:
• treat every customer with respect, no matter the amount of the sale,
• treat the customer as an individual, not as a sale,
• satisfy any reasonable expectation a customer might have,
• take time to understand the customer’s needs,
• take responsibility to ensure every problem is dealt with to a satisfactory conclusion,
• only make promises we intend to keep,
• call back or follow up if we promised to do so.
For our Group fair treatment is a matter of principle and not compliance and we take pride in our efforts to ensure that each and every customer is fairly treated.
We support the United Nation’s International Guidelines for Consumer Protection and in South Africa we uphold the Consumer Goods and Services Industry Code and also participate in the Ombud Scheme and use these as minimum standards for our own internal policy.
In our efforts to continuously meet the growing needs of our customers, we welcome your feedback through our dedicated customer service departments. Should you have any queries or comments, please contact the relevant brand directly via the links provided below or use their store locator to contact a specific store.
House & Home
Checkers Food Services
OK Furniture & Power Express
OK Franchise Division