Our short term climate strategy:
- to improve its carbon emission data completeness;
- to expand its carbon footprint boundaries and scope;
- to set science-based emission reduction targets;
- to reduce its carbon emission intensities;
- to appoint a dedicated sustainability manager;
- to engage with policymakers regarding climate change;
- to publish carbon footprint and climate change related information in its Integrated Report;
- to establish a climate change committee every two years;
- to appoint climate change subject matter experts responsible for identifying and documenting climate change effects and related legislation; and
- to formally define the climate change risk and opportunity identification- and prioritisation process.
Our long term climate strategy:
- to target a complete carbon emission data set;
- to target a comprehensive carbon footprint boundary and scope;
- to engage with policymakers regarding climate change; and
- to utilise forward-looking scenario analyses to inform business strategy and/or financial planning.